Become a SAHJA Member
SAHJA Membership Information:
- All membership fees for individuals and horses must be paid in full at the time of application for membership in SAHJA.
- The membership fee for an individual is $28.00 per competition year when you join online and the membership fee for a horse is $10.00 per competition year. Member fee is $30.00 if you join using a paper form.
- Horse and horse’s owner must be members of SAHJA for horse to accrue points.
- Retroactive points will not be awarded to a rider or horse prior to the effective date of membership.
- Memberships received online or via paper form during a horse show weekend will be valid for that entire show as long as received by the last day.
If you have general questions about SAHJA membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download: SAHJA Rule Book